Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics

4 posters

Go down

SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics Empty SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics

Post by sa_admin Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 17:14

SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics

SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics Sac_3010

The SAC is proud to announce that Commander Connor O'Neil has been recruited as Ecnomics Officer!

Willing to work with his friend Lieutenant Andersen, recently hired for the same position, Commander O'Neil will be helping out with publishing daily mining routes and writing financial reports for the Silver Arrows.

Fleet-Admiral Sam Thomas told "The day after i announced TWC was now an EO, a frustrated SEQAN entered my office and asked me why he was not put in this position before his bunkmate. I simply answered i believed he was already busy enough with being the Assitant of Rear-Admiral Arkane but he wouldn't agree. So i gave him an EO pin and a report assignment due on my desk for the next week. SEQAN is a very hard working officer and we're glad to have him around."

Commander O'Neil will report directly to Captain Owen Mason, and assist him with gathering economic and commercial data and monitoring closely the Silver Arrows financial health.

The Silver Arrows Command thanks you, Cmdr. SEQAN, and congratulates you on this new position!

sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics Empty Re: SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics

Post by sa_admin Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 17:15

sorry i posted it over Maverick's promotion as SO but i forgot Seqan's twice so i prefered to post this new right now before i forget again....
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics Empty Re: SA_SEQAN at the Commerce and Economics

Post by Fuffud Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 17:31

Congradulations Seqan... Now all We need is a Catering and Hospitality section. I would want to be head of that!
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 17:32

the cathering and hospitality is the DO job m8 Wink always seduce the non-clan members with your apple pies and our lovely bunks we rent at the SAOC for ppl who wish to take a nap before flying to IC biggrin
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 17:34

biggrin . .... It looks that Seqan and also TWC so far managed our Economic well. Thumbsup . With their help I was able in last few days collect more M$ Smile

@Fud: biggrin lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 17:41

Sounds good. Where do I sighn up... Wait a minute..... I am one already! PIE PIE PIE PIE
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 18:30

For the record, I moved into the male commander's barracks shortly after this because I got tired of Maverick's singing! I no longer have a bunkmate as it's just me and Fud there now! Wink

Since I'm a DO, does that mean I have to learn how to cook, *cough* human food? pale Razz
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 18:40

Seqan wrote:
Since I'm a DO, does that mean I have to learn how to cook, *cough* human food? pale Razz

Of course!

DO = Dinner Order from Arrow

(you were not aware? I bet Admiral pretended it meant something like in his commercials...)
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 18:45

Keer pal quaz ship se... Oh, never mind... Fud, teach. NOW! Razz
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down