Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timmothy Haze- SA_TIMMY

5 posters

Go down

Timmothy Haze- SA_TIMMY Empty Timmothy Haze- SA_TIMMY

Post by Timmothy Haze Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 20:42

Timmothy Haze is, by all rights a man with a colorful history. Born and raised in the Frankfurt system he was from a young age forced into a life of piracy for a Corsair group that worked in the shadows for many years in the system.

Life was hard as where the choices he had to make to stay alive, homes where wrecked, families where destroyed just for the sake of living another day. Those where the days where his oppinion on human life and it's worth would be forever changed.
On his 20'th year of life things started to go from bad to worse. The Rheinland police caught up with the Corsair mafia opperating in the system and quickly dispatched forces to eradicate them with extreme predjudice. Many where slaughtered that day, a day that shall forever remain in Mr. Haze's mind, not because of the fact that he had friends and loved ones there no...but because he saw this as an oportunity to start fresh, free of the meager life of a common thief.

He was lucky that day, he escaped the posibility of extermination by stowling away in a cargo ship. Once the ship docked at it's destination planet, Timothy had a whole new world to explore, new people, new money, new opportunities. At least that's what he thought because beeing alone in a new place also means that you have no help and no idea what to do next. So, naturally the young man did the only thing that he knew to do and that is to steal. It didn't take long for him to get caught and convicted but to his astonishment, he wasn't sentenced to prison, no, apparently the judge saw fit to send him into the Rheinland army for "rehabilitation" (a word often used by them when dealing with the new cannon fodder of the military).

Military life was as it's normally believed, hell for him. He was treated like dirt by everyone of his superiors because of his background, but he endured knowing that one day he will succeed in getting out of there. Years went by and Timmothy developed two main interests while there, one was an interest in xeno related technology and lore, and the other was an odd fascination with bombs. Also, he developed a sick sence of humor that always ended up with someone beeing hurt or conned. He often planted special capsules of his own making into his colegue's hot beverages making them lightly explode and burning the victim or he would con the soldiers out of their savings with the use of gambling. His only defence when he was caught doing theese acts was a short reply "If they are stupid enough to fall for them, they deserve it. Their pathetic state is so sad it's actually funny" , remark that cost him months in court-martial. His odd sense of humor gave him the tittle of "Joker" or "Madman" with his peers.

His days in the military went on till his 30th birthday when he formulated his plan to forever escape from Rheinland. He already saved enough money for travel but he just needed a ship and freedom, both luxuries that would, in normal circumstances never be given to him. So, on that faithful day he rigged the rooms of all his ranking officers to blow up at a specific hour using only the basic of kitchen chemicals. He made it so that this happened on the night when he was guarding the hangars. After he killed his colegues he remote-activated the bombs and used the chaos to escape in a Valkyrie fighter that he knew still possesing the cloak generator from the Rheinland invasion some years back.

He flew away with a smile on his face, imagining the look on the people that he left behind. His next trip was in the Liberty systems with the idea of rich profit and maybe, just maybe some meaning to his already vacant and lost life. But...that's a story for another time.

To be continued if people actually liked it Smile
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 134
Character RP Name : Timothy Haze
Callsign : SA_TIMMY
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Name: Timothy Haze
Callsign: SA_TIMMY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Timmothy Haze- SA_TIMMY Empty Re: Timmothy Haze- SA_TIMMY

Post by Seqan Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 21:32

Nice! Please don't plant a bomb in my drink as it might provoke me into giving you one helluvan electric shock to your left ear! Wink
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Mon 1 Nov 2010 - 23:53

you retained your terrible crime background for after you got accepted into the clan eh ? I cant wait to see when you become a nice guy biggrin
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 5:48

Very nice story Timmy Smile

I think we just found our new research station janitor, if he does not behave though!
(woohoo!)
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmothy Haze Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 9:44

Faaby, you do know that with Timmy's knowledge of bombs, he can make a very powerful bomb out of simple cleaning solutions, right ? You don't want him near them. I love how you can make boom out of the weirdest stuff Laughing
Timmothy Haze
Timmothy Haze
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 134
Character RP Name : Timothy Haze
Callsign : SA_TIMMY
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Name: Timothy Haze
Callsign: SA_TIMMY

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 10:03

Oh, don't get me started on weird explosives... Wink
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 10:16

please continue your bakcground m8, this thread must remain clean. Start a General Discussion thread for telling your about your explosive teen boys experiences....
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 20:30

Did you know that if you sneeze, cough and fart atthe same time. It's classed as exploding. Hehe, I've done it twice!

If any one has Francium and flurine then I can make a good bomb, It'll blow up in my face (Well.... Just send all of my body parts to the inner core and back... Without the use of a hypergate Razz ) because it is just the 2 substances. I call it the two fs or TFF for short.

And a very good story, I always wanted to see what it was like on the otherside... let alone the one I'm on. Razz
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 21:49

i hope i'm not the only finding your "self" explosion comment, huh, terrible.... (and that was censured to be polite...) Razz

But like i said, lets keep on topic as much as possible please...
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet