Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elodie Vox - SA_FAABY

3 posters

Go down

Elodie Vox - SA_FAABY Empty Elodie Vox - SA_FAABY

Post by Faaby Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:28

Faaby's story
ID: Lady Elodie Vox
Call sign: FAABY
Sex: Female
Birth Place: Planet Manhattan, New York System

STORY:

"This is it, I have finally graduated from military school and earned Lieutenant rank as Liberty military soldier"
Yes, I do recall that day, the long relief after many years passed through training at West Point station... The sacrifices
made were not in vain, and deep within myself I knew the time had come to fullfill my destiny...

I still have those nightmares, and I often wake up in the middle of the night sweating, the throat irritated from holding a scream.
I do not think I will ever totally get through the loss of my parents and my little brother... Rumors said they were ambushed by some unknown
race while on a trading mission, but that was all I could find out from my West Point trainer. I knew it was not the first time such rumors spread,
and it probably would not be the last either. I tried to keep away my pain and anger, so I could focus on achieving my military training, which was far
from being easy believe me. I did not give up, but always had a part of me looking for revenge, overwhelmed by the desire of finding clues of what had
really happened to my family. I knew though I had to graduate if I ever wanted to have a chance to succeed... which finally happened.

I owned my Liberty military police license now, and emptied my bank account to purshase my own ship.
That Starflier ship I was able to find would not get me far but it was at least a good start.
I finally left Planet Manhattan and immediately started looking for clues on the identity of my parent's assassins.
I started exploring surrounding systems, getting access to new jumpgates from bars in various (more or less recommendable) stations and planets.
To keep my ship maintained with ammo and fuel, I started accepting missions which lead me every time a bit farther and farther in my exploration.

One day, I was in the omicron area, flying inside the Eagle I was able to trade from the GMG faction (which I try to keep in good terms), when I litterally
ran into this huge hypergate. I gathered my courage and decided to cross it... It was a chance for me to learn more about eventual unknown races as this place
had never been reported in any navigational map.
Where I ended up trully shocked me... Debris, Hypergates everywhere, and odd ships navigating all over. I located this small planet called Crossfire and seeing life
presence I decided to land on it. I was surprised to meet very skilled and experienced pilots in bars. I learned much about this new world to me and its dangers.
Eventually, I met with other police military pilots and tought me about threats towards our colonies. It remained me some history books passages reguarding the
war Sirius faced against nomads a long time ago (don't we all know the role Trent and Junko'Zane played to end this war?)...
The threat seems this time much stronger and lethal, but I know I am not alone to face it.
My feelings of revenge suddently came pale compared to what was about to happen to humanity.

Fortunately, I was contacted by a group called "Silver Arrows". They seemed to have the same worries than I, but were willing to organize themselves to do something
about it. I was brought in their home station in Omega 3 for discussions, and I ended up joining their ideals and gaining their friendship. Suddently, their leader opened
a window from the station and was I saw kept me ajar... "We are currently supervising this gate to protect the colonies" he told me with a cold voice, "We need your help
with this task, as we are trying to explore what lies ahead of us to identify the threat".
We ended up making a deal which would allow me to join their forces to prevent an invasion, while trying to keep secret to humans the upcoming dangers should we fail...
I was sure of one thing though: I was about to find out what had happened to my family...

-To be continued-

Lady Elodie Vox,
AKA SA_FAABY
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Elodie Vox - SA_FAABY Empty Re: Elodie Vox - SA_FAABY

Post by sa_admin Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 14:59

can't wait for the next chapter !

Well done lady !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 16:06

Very nice Smile ... this is interesting story. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Thu 22 Jul 2010 - 12:59

I had my face fixed to the screen! You need to write the next chapter!
I'm really looking forward to it!
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 13:41

Oh by the way... From long (7 years) previous experience in the game Everquest,
here is explanation of my RP last name Smile

Elodie Vox - SA_FAABY Lady-vox
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 13:53

cool !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 16:55

biggrin heh I think more of us have "one second life name" in cyberspace biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 4 Mar 2011 - 18:24

my last name was Commander Black, of the ~[Black'Squadron]~... seems like i have a thing for naming my clans after me biggrin (ARROW : Silver Arrows, Black : Black'Squadon)
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Character sheet