Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inquisitor Joshua Sanders

Go down

SAC Alert Inquisitor Joshua Sanders

Post by Josh Sanders Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 3:38

Joshua Richard Sanders
The Last Inquisitor

Prologue:

Memory, tells me that I was born from the womb of a fourteen year old virgin girl. There is no use for the recording of her name. The women that grow Inquisitors are discarded after there use. Simple vessels who's sole purpose is to further the cause. It is said that Inquisitors are grown and not bred for a simple reason. Males have a natural flaw. There brain stem does not allow information to pass outward. It can recieve but it can not transmit. This flaw is in every species. Every known race and creature. If there is a male then there is a flaw. It also applys to creatures that can change there sex in order to pro-create. There is no way to detect the reason for this mental block. This simple flaw is also the greatest secret of the Inquisition. In this day and age there is no such thing as memory or physical aliment. Every human is now implanted at birth wth a chip in there brain. There nervious system is replaced for heightend abilities. The ammune system is now a nanobot injected in the blood of all children. It can create copies of itself as needed to maintain the perfect amount of defense and healing abilites. The only disability left in any human is the mind. Most humans do not have the ability to control there emotions. What does it mean to be able to transmit?

This, brings us to the true power of the Inquisition and it's few Inquisitors. We have a collective consciousness. Eveything one Inquisitor knows or does, the others know. The birth of an Inquisitor is said to be the most painful experience in existence. Most minds are not able to handle the exteme amount of information that has been gathered since the inception of the Inquisiton. I am the last Inquisitor to survive birth. To be an Inquisitor is to be cursed. You will never experience a new emotion. You will never discover anything new. Your mind is apart of the Hub. There is no such thing as an original thought. The worst part is when you die, you are not dead. Your mind is alive in the Hub. You can be insterted back into another body through Conscience Transformation. This means you do not have to survive the birthing process. You just have to relearn all motor skills. This takes some Inquisitors decades to be combat ready after a transfer into there clone body. Especially if the death of the body was extremly intense. Each Inquisitor is born with there own internal clock. This means they have a limited number of times there conscience can be put into a clone. There is no way to discover the amount of times any given Inquisitor can be reborn. It is the only unknown that an Inquisitor will experience.

To be continued......
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 198
Character RP Name : Josh Sanders
Callsign : ROOSTER
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Character sheet
Name: Josh Sanders
Callsign: ROOSTER
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

SAC Alert Re: Inquisitor Joshua Sanders

Post by Josh Sanders Sun 6 Apr 2014 - 18:28

Chapter 1: Everything in Time

It was cold as it always is on Primus. Temperatures no living human could enjoy. So cold that you cannot spit and have it hit your boot before it turns to ice. I could not of been more than ten years old at this time and found my own little ways to have fun. I would spit as hard as I could and by twisting my tounge I could make the shard of ice stick into the leather of my boot. The HUB tells us there was a boy that could spit and puncture the steel under the leather. I knew this to be true. I can even recall the event in my mind as if I was the one who did it. I could not seem to get the technique right. It required pressing your tounge hard on the bottom right of your mouth and filling the inner left cheek of your mouth with air and then using your lips to shape the ice as it was expelled with the pressure you had stored. It basically makes you look like a complete idiot. This is the trouble with the HUB. You know how to do it. You know what to do. But you must train your body and mind to be able to do it.

At the time of my birth there were no children. I was the only child born in a thousand years. Many said I would be the last. Being the only child had it's many drawbacks and it's many perks. The main draw back was there were no other children. No way to compare my improvement with a living, breathing human. I just had the knowledge of the HUB to know what had been accomplished in the past. This is also the reason I have become so intune with the HUB. I use the HUB like a lung takes in air. Everything I did was stored, compared and tried again.

The HUB is like an onion in reverse. You have to cut away one layer to get to the next layer but each layer that comes next is bigger than the last and you have to eat all of it. So big in fact that only The Six have ever been near to the Core. The Six can be described as the librarians of the HUB. They no longer have the ability to enter a clone. They can even commune with a living Inquisitor in times of deep meditation. There has been only nine hundred and ninety-nine Inquisitors. At this moment in time there are only four, including myself, that walk amongst the living. Out of the nine hundred and ninety-five that are in the HUB only six have reached close enough to the Core to commune with the living. There power is near that of our God.

The only person ever to achive entering the Core is our one master, our God, Hurexes. His conscience left the hub after reaching it's apex. There is no way to know how he did this. His last imprint on the HUB was, "Free." We know he existed. We know he lived. We know he had nine hundred and ninety-nine clones. We know he assended before the death of his last clone.  Many assume that the only way to be free as an Inquisitor is to reach the Core. Most believe that you must reach the Core before the death of your last clone or be forever in the HUB. We have the ability to walk on two legs for thousands of years but our minds stay forever in the HUB. Immortality is the dream of mortals. How Hurexes reached the Core is a mystery. He was the first of our kind. Many praise him as the all powerful one. Everything he did was better than anything that can be done. He spit through steel.

To be continued........
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

SAC Alert Re: Inquisitor Joshua Sanders

Post by Josh Sanders Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 13:10

Chapter 1: Everything in Time

All Inquisitor children are sent to Primus after the age of ten to survive a forty year term. There inital ten years are spent with a guide. A guide is usually an Inquisitor that has spent thirty years on Pirmus. Hardened and strong. Survivors in every right. During this phase on Primus you are not allowed to re-clone. You must survive forty years on a planet who's every intention is to kill you. Ten seconds without gear and you are frozen solid in ice. Monsters beyond comprehention. Solid ice that should not move that flows like lava. If you are killed on Primus you are left in your body for the remainder of the time left on your forty years then you are allowed to enter your clone and begin again. This is done for many reason. An Inquisitor must know how to control the emotions and fear inside themselves. Imagine your mind trapped in a body as it is eaten or frozen beyond feeling. Imagine being trapped under ice for twenty years or more. All fear in an Inquisitor must be purged. You must learn to rely on the Hub. To use the Hub.

I was given to High Lord Remmirk for my inital ten years of life before my Primus. He was a huge man, tall and regal. The Inquisitor was nintey-six thousand years old. His average life span of a clone was one hundered and fort-six years old before death.  He did not have any patience for failure. He cut off my hand at the age of five for reaching for water before saying the prayer to Hurexes, thanking him for his knowledge. He had me in the combat simulater far beyond my skills many times. He would only say, "Use the Hub." and close the huge titanum door do a chamber larger than the great caverns on Hilla, the Planet of Stone. I only ever heard him speak a few times. Only and always, "Use the Hub." He left me on Primus on my tenth birthday without so much as a nod. Just landed the Inquisition CV-268, a small landing craft launched from his carrier in space. I did not know at the time but him flying the CV and leaving me on the planet was a huge honor. I would later learn that he praised me to The Six.

My gear was the best of the best. I had my EXO suit. Not a skeleton suit like you might think. It was like a second skin. It would keep your skin clean and recycle and use all your bodily fluids. You could survive thrity to forty days without food or water if you where under hevy strain. In a deep meditaion you could survive three times this amount. It would even make potent toxins and healing fluids from the atmosphere, or anything it came into contact with, that could kill on cantact or heal any cut or wound with incredible speed. The healing fluids and toxins where stored in the cells of the suit, able to be used as needed and instanly apply to any area of the body that was wounded or needed to wound. This suit could regulate temperature and recycle air and even allow a person to permenatly dive underwater. This suit was not a very stong material. Projectiles and knives could pierce it as easily as skin. It was able to repair itself very quickly. It was the ultimate creation of the Inquisition. An organisim thinner than skin that extended the life span and abilities of any who wore it. It was a permenant application that bonded with your DNA on the most microscopic lvl. On a bright day you could see the tiny octogons covering your skin like a honey comb of light. Beyond the suit I had yet to earn any of the other gear given to an Inquisitor. I now had one mission. To survive.

To be continued........
Josh Sanders
Josh Sanders
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Character sheet