Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OE-254 LOYAL

3 posters

Go down

OE-254 LOYAL Empty OE-254 LOYAL

Post by Loyal Thu 27 May 2010 - 23:01

Classified Information Database

Please Wait While System Unencrypts Database..............................................................................................[color=orange] È Œ" ÿÄ    ÿÄ A  ! 1A"Qa 2q#B‘¡±ðÁ3RÑá$Cb‚ñ4crÿÄ    ÿÄ -   !1A"Qa¡Áðq‘±á#2ñÿÚ   ? ¹MAª–J„¸éÆ"6ATI,FIÀnG©️žãóèž’ÔõÓùÞ[3JùwbrIœçêsŸŸB­º~G…UAbr@Àùû~½Õz³·]–ÑUÀ·XìöèüÊ»Ö¥a†5à Kd’ QÉ'$õäì±î<ÏD¢­2B×ÒÑ}Þ¢éY¥›n$ÀQŒôÎO¾sÐyRßh¢ž×-©️êüäA1x—xPN9õ?™️'¾Û]s¨îUºoÀ†×L¸—^jšR \ µ=4„Ä~O¡ˆzõu¯p|jw&_ö»¸#µ•mDê2”Ú†jzuœ¤2BŸ?Fz=~}ž¦;bÍâúu;@&\l":ˆEÊ„D¤# M¶æç$ã9üúédPµPÇ,Ê­,:Æ[v%†=Oÿ }U_ß]îíW´ßfûÛÜKµóFê[¼VÚ‰/ÕòTÍA,ì#ŠTžBdTó a¶À¥ˆ Œõ<{Çö™️ø.íõDš~·¼ô7=²¬¤±Ç=Í£‘(Z‘dPwãaï’8 ôºŠ-ØFsÓ”ÖQ¨«x8÷I-!O4tó¬;eÙU³!†ÖOþº2Ô%E¼T
_ ¡ãùcר¯áíNðáâ3½¿îû¢­ÚŽß_pŠYm׊`¦¬òP3EÙZO3f÷àøPóÇRZ¾¢J‹zEKAFhÕ˜ ¯§<¡ë]¬13É®️Çܧ<Âjڍµk,K¬Æyä{äŒÿ nŒ-T‘@L’Ì......Please Wait

Decryption Complete

OE-254 - LOYAL
Protocol Zulu-Delta As Defined To Report To Sir Admiral ARROW.
OE-254 Reports: Classification (Unauthorized)
Manufacturer: Unknown
Field Description: Defender, Fighter, Storage Database(Unable to Open File, Only Exception Sir Admiral ARROW)

Files Database Able to Comply

First Activation^biggrin^^No Known Power Source Within Base Of Body...Combat Sequence Downloaded...Language Sequence Downloaded...Classification Sequence Downloaded...Weapon Systems Installed...Database Completed...Shutdown Until Needed For Security Reasons...Second Activation^biggrin^^Humanoid Contact Established After 47 Years On Unknown Vessel...Vessel Had No Living Organisms Since First Activation...First Contact With Humanoid...Consisted Of Being Used As Work Bot...>>>>>>>Unauthorized Database Tampering Combat Mode Authorized<<<<<<<...Humanoid Failed To Access Database...Result Of Humanoid Was Termination...After Obtaining Reconnaissance Vessel...Travel Time Consisted Of 406784 Hours Until Arrival At Planet New York...

>>>>>Encrypting Database...File Limitation Reached<<<<<

Files Further Within Database Require Sir Admiral Arrow Classification Card/Voice Recognition/EyeScan

Last edited by Loyal on Fri 28 May 2010 - 23:24; edited 1 time in total
Loyal
Loyal
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 210
Character RP Name : OE-254 Loyal AI
Callsign : SA_LOYAL
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Character sheet
Name: OE-254 MKIX
Callsign: SA_LOYAL
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

OE-254 LOYAL Empty Re: OE-254 LOYAL

Post by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION) Fri 28 May 2010 - 9:10

Interesting! We have a cyborg/android pilot within the SA ranks. Very Happy Cool Wink
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION)
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Male Number of posts : 1867
Character RP Name : Ryleous Arkane
Callsign : ORION
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Ryleous Arkane
Callsign: SA_ORION
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Fri 28 May 2010 - 11:56

just be sure you get a maintenance every once in a while. i wouldn't want to tow your ship back because you frozen in combat....
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loyal Fri 13 Aug 2010 - 22:14

Database available to all Silver Arrows.......

..........Loading Please Wait.............................................................................

I have been on a recent planet unknown and I have been through a colony war between two planets next to each other. They are only 22k from each others gravity zones.

I was on the side that wanted nothing but peace and yet the other military was not happy with the planet they had and wanted it for themselves. I was commanded by Lt. Colonel Gwentan, and he had instructed me to make him soldiers for their protection. The military I was involved with called themselves the UDL (Underground Defenders of Loyalty). I was given the name Loyal for the name of the peoples most honored android. I was given the best of Protection because I had schematics in my database that made weapons that they had not the ability to design. The PCA (Pirates Colony Army) wanted the weapons I have been making the UDL to take both the planets.

After making enough weapons and mass producing them for the UDL, we had a chance at making it through this war. I was given orders to assist the Lt. Colonel for the preparations to attack the PCA's Headquarters Base. This was said to be very difficult, for the base had great defenses and many guards and pirate military around it. The options were limited. We made several plans and they all led to high casualties. Our last option was to build something they did not have and which would penetrate their defenses long enough for the attack on their base.

When I had a team of engineers assist me in designing a mobile machine with high forward armor, we had a chance of making it with little or no casualties.

We called this armored vehicle the Bunker Wrecker. We designed it to go through walls of steel 36inches thick. It would take few minutes to get through the wall but it had armor to cover us from small arms fire and a few explosive weapon type munitions from the enemy.

After we had established our best plan the Lt. Colonel told the UDL who were going with to take 2 days off to visit family and enjoy themselves. He wanted morale high to make his military ready for a fight for ending this war and making a better place to live for the future.

After being in this war I have been learning new ways of communicating with humanoid type races. I began to learn about the good and the bad. I had understood what I was to do for a better cause.

When I was drawing plans for the UDL to make weapons, the PCA had infiltrated the base to try and destroy me. They were two buildings down in a light reconnaissance vehicle firing their heavy weapons. The Lt. Colonel had come in through the security elevator from 1000ft underground. He had instructed me that the PCA was almost to the building and wanted to take me underground. I had denied his order so I could activate my military androids. He understood and went back down to the base underground. I have activated my line of android infantry and programmed them to defend the building that I had been occupying for the UDL. They had all ran out and began making a defense around the perimeter. I finished my plans and sent them to the underground. I needed to begin the offensive attack on the PCA.

While OE-254 was designing the last weapon for the UDL----"Get to the UDL base private!" yells Sergeant Fox.
"Going as fast as I can corporal!" Private Bradley yells back.
"Explosives are all set, and when we drop these, we need to get away at least 2 kilometers before detonation!" Private First Class Davis yells to the Sergeant.
"Alright we are almost at the entrance to the UDL, this planet is ours boys!" Fox yells in pride.
The truck was speeding at 120mph with a laser gatling gun on a turret with PFC Davis manning the weapon. Private Bradley was driving and was worried if he was going to make it back in time for a illegal business offer he had going with weapons he had taken from the PCA armory. He was going to make it rich when he sells them. He wanted to be on his own and had decided to join the military to get the weapons and then leave when he sells them on the Black Market to the highest bidder. He had a a contact from another world that was willing to buy these weapons. He had offered a great deal of money for these weapons and took offer right away. Now all he had to do was to deliver these explosives that would level 1kilometer area, and make it a crater. He just didn't want to die for this war but to leave for that money to leave the planet.
As for Sergeant Fox, he had been sitting in the command seat, he had what he wanted. He just wanted to be in charge and kill who ever he pleased. He had been killing for years since he was 11. He had been training himself to be the best in the PCA to be great and prove himself worthy to be the first one to make the shot and the last one to end and win the war. He had nothing on his mind but to be great at killing.
PFC Davis was a technician for explosives and loved making rubble when ever he could. The PCA recruited him to design a missle to launch from their planet to the UDL planet. He had succeeded and did not let anyone know the pass code to launch it. The commander of the PCA agreed because he made it to when it was their last resort they would launch it. Private Bradley agreed and gave the commander the code.

They have made it to the gate and blew a hole in the wall to get in. The recon vehicle was fast and with a high maneuverability. The got through the first section of the base out of five to the main headquarters of the UDL. They were still moving at an average speed of 40-60mph through the base.

The team got through the last section and was at the UDL HQ building. They were greeted with heavy fire and had to move behind a barricade big enough to hide the vehicle.
"We should just drop the explosives right here Sergeant!" said Davis
"I understand that PFC, I just am letting the commander know that we have robots firing at us! This is f**king great, that android they have had deployed his own to defend the building!" said Fox
The military droids were starting to advance on the position of the PCA team. There options were getting thinner.
"Here we go, got it." Fox calmly says. "We will drop the explosives here and try and take out the droids. The commander wants us to kill the android in that building."
"How are we going to do that Sergeant?" says Bradley
"We are going to use the cannon and try and grenade a few to get ourselves a way in the building. If we get this job done we can live great, because we can stop that thing from making anymore weapons for the UDL." explains Fox.
"I really want to get out of here Sergeant, I have to get back soon for a personal reason at base." says Bradley.
"You'll do what I say you'll do Private, personal things can wait!" Fox yells to Bradley.
Bradley stays quiet to avoid further complications.

The team drops the explosives behind the barrier and starts heading to the building destroying a few droids. The droids were starting to diminish the recon vehicles armor. They had made it through the droids and halted the vehicle and headed into the building.

I had a few of my droids waiting for the PCA team to arrive and I was behind a concrete barrier. The team was in the hallway and they were about to come in and I was patiently and about to fire the arm plasma weapon I had made for myself. One of the doors propped open a little bit and in came flash grenade. I had not been effected but my droids were. The receptive eyes they had were burned out. I say another grenade come in and noticed it was modified with other explosives attached to it. I went behind the barrier more and prepared for the explosion.
The explosion was enough to wipe out my droids and destroy some of my work. I had gotten my combat mode amplified for the destruction of my work. I fired two rounds at the door. The team did not know what hit them. The team were in a daze and I quickly seized their weapons and locked them in the delivery container. I notified the Lt. Colonel about the predicament of what was happening.
"What are you here for enemies of the UDL?" I said to the PCA team.
"We are going to destroy you, f**king bucket of bolts!" said Fox
I decided to use the team for my cyborg program. I waited for the Lt. Colonel to arrive.

When the Lt. Colonel arrived I left him alone with the team and it did not take long for him to finish with them. I understood he had no use of them and I had my specimens for my cyborgs.

It took me three months to finish the cyborgs. I had them built with their own weapons and armor. They were programmed to only take commands from me. I was going to send them to the PCA base and use their faces to get into the base and end this war without any of the people of the UDL going into the base.

My plan was to have my droids attack the base and have the cyborgs attack them from the rear of the droids to look like they were back and still fighting for the PCA. I informed the Lt. Colonel and he had granted me his finest of UDL military to assist with any of my needs. I let him know that I was ready for the attack to launch. He let me know that I am free to give the go.

I loaded my droids and my new cyborgs into the transport to go to the PCA planet. We had gotten through the ground of the PCA planet easily because I had pilots from the UDL had given me defend the transport. That mission was a success and now it was time for the attack on the Headquarters of the PCA.

The attack was launched and now the cyborgs were going to the base from behind the droids. They had destroyed my droids easily and now I had my cyborgs in the Headquarters. They were using the vehicle I designed, the Bunker Wrecker. I had the cyborgs with a large amount of hyper explosives to wipe out the entire base inside of their chest.

The Sergeant Fox cyborg had a transmitter at Ultra High Frequency to show me what they were doing while I was in space waiting for them to destroy the base. The three cyborgs were greeted and led into the main building. They had said nothing to the PCA military members while they were walking. They were led into the elevator of the PCA's base the UDL did not know about that led underground.

They got to the floor of their commander and he had greeted the Sergeant Fox cyborg and as soon as the hand was shaken by their commander the three cyborgs began to glow and get brighter and then there was a large explosion witnessed in space and viewed from the UDL planet. I had loaded them with a very extreme explosive that leveled the base underground and above the underground base.

I had just noticed there was a large missile emerging from the explosion from the PCA base headed straight for the UDL base from the PCA planet. I quickly ran from the monitors I was using to control the cyborgs to get to my drones around my logistics expeditionary ship. I quickly ordered the drones to attack the missile and they were destroyed by the cloaked PCA ships defending the missile. I had no way of stopping the missile and I had informed the Lt. Colonel to prepare for impact.

All I could do is monitor the missile hit the UDL planet. There was a large flash that was quickly covering an enormous side of the planet. I had failed my fellow people I defended and aided for so long. I had accomplished stopping the PCA, and making peace between the planets. My job was finished and I had left and left a black box notifying any UDL survivors I had to leave the system. I made the black box cloaked until any UDL come near it.

It has been 200 years and the black box I had left behind was activated and I had been notified on my beacon receiver. The UDL had made it under there places from the missle. The missile had not penetrated the ground because the designer had only made it to destroy air targets. The people sent a message through the black box, and the UDL was no longer, it was just people with ancestors that were in the war. I had a new mission. A androids personal mission set to find my fellow people who have given me a name.

I will be notifying Admiral Arrow of this as soon as possible.

------Information For Friends and Silver Arrows only------

More OE-254 Loyal Information will be released soon...........
Loyal
Loyal
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 210
Character RP Name : OE-254 Loyal AI
Callsign : SA_LOYAL
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Character sheet
Name: OE-254 MKIX
Callsign: SA_LOYAL
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 3 Jan 2011 - 12:15

Lt. Commander Loyal was meet in space yesterday in Sirius space! It looks that his old Shroud fighter is in good condition and re-activated system tests were going well. WELCOME BACK m8! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down