Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cosmic milonga (TANGO)

4 posters

Go down

A Cosmic milonga (TANGO) Empty A Cosmic milonga (TANGO)

Post by sa_tango01 Thu 5 Feb 2009 - 12:46

Who am i?
Heck, i find really hard to identify myself sometimes. Offspring of two Corsairs, born in the middle of the middle of nowhere (like, REALLY nowhere. I can't eve remember!), and well, raised to...you know, do corsair things.

I mean, piracy, killing and some realllly nasty stuff with "nuestros hermanos", the Outcasts. Man, EVEN now i kinda like to piss them off and just shoot the bastards. "Then", you will say "then now he 'learned the path' and he's all good now".

Well...erm...no.

I mean, of course i do not endorse piracy anymore ( i cut that thing way before joining the SA or becoming a freelancer for that mather). But i have to admit that i keep around the old hobbies of killin. Stay calm, i only kill alien things. And oh well, ok, you GOT ME, Outcast too.

Let me just try to convince you that i'm a cool guy (and that i least wont shoot you in your back, for now)

Back in the day, i learned the tools of the trade from my old lady. Daddy got wasted in a really cool fight with our "brothers" the Outcasts. Lot of explotions and dead Outcast. My dad just got to be in the the way of a blind torpedo. That's life!
As i was sayin' mum got me into the business. I pass the corsair initiation (wich, you know, is no easy thing to do) and even went to do some old-school piracy (you know, hack trade lanes, ask nicely to jettison cargo and whatnot). Good times, good times.
Till, of course, i lost a lot of friends and my mother to an Outcast legend. "La Guadaña", or "The Scythe" in your silly language, was, i gotta admint, a really HOT pilot. She is a really nice brunette and one eye that can pierce shields, hull and soul. The other one, well, that's some interesting history, but maybe another time.

Man, that day i was really pissed off. Family and friends gone in a missile salvo. I went on a crazy hunt that lasted who-knows-how-long, following, well, my rage and some sort of Corsair unwritten rule: "La Ira es un regalo" ("Anger is a gift").

So, here i was, chasing this chick around, both of us evading cops and military along the way, and neither of us can't get and advantage. Weird (really weird) thing is that, when we had to stop to get provitions, fuel and a beer, we went to the same station. we drank a the same bar. We exchange glares and hateful words (non-spoen). I wasn't gonna hurt her there. We were pilots, and our playground is out there. Hard thing to do, you know, not killing her right here (or just blow the damn' station to pieces), but that wont be, in any way, anything CLOSE to "honor kill". So well, i had to be patient.

That went on for a looong time.

Long story short, we had to stop. We meeted at Freeport 1's bar, we drank, and well, we made our peaces.
And THERE is when i left the Corsairs.
first, i left and unfinished job (avenge my family), and second, make negotiations with the enemy (i.e: get drunk together).
For reasons that i do not understand, i befriended her. yes, and no, i'm not insane. My parents were on a side, she was in the other. That's life, or more preciely, that's war.

After we dediced to stop, we both knew that we were no longer Corsair (nor Outcast). so we decided to split and live as freelancers. But like i said before, some old hobbies never die, and our "killin' Outcast/Corsairs' thing, well, goes on. I don't blame her, and she does not blame me.

Wow, is that's my idea of "long history short".... man i talk a lot.

Anyway, the Silver Arrows? man, those dudes sure kow how to ROCK. In space, no one can hear you scream, only them, if you shout for help.

This "good dudes" kinda thing poked this bizzare heart of mine and i kinda stuck around, chasing arrow into crazy places (as a freelancer), and after hours and hours of flight, i befriended a human being again. He isn't so hot (at ALL) as that ladyfriend of mine, butt hell, it's a great dude. And explores and lives like a true pro.

i'm , of COURSE, a lot better than him (besides, my hair is nicer), but anyway, when he asked me to join his team.....well, you know what i answered.

So, right now, writting this on a little piece of paper, remember the good and the bad old days, and thinking about the days to come. the days of exploring, the days of defending the innocent, the days of helping others reach their goals....and, of course, the day and time for a good ol' fashioned outcast-hunting.

Last edited by sa_tango01 on Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 3:53; edited 3 times in total
sa_tango01
sa_tango01
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 50
Character RP Name : Nicolás Salvador Cañones
Callsign : SA_TANGO
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Nicolás Salvador Cañones
Callsign: SA_TANGO
Assigned Unit: Retired

http://planetdistopia.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

A Cosmic milonga (TANGO) Empty Re: A Cosmic milonga (TANGO)

Post by sa_tango01 Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 3:52

BUMP in the name of Justice.

Besides, Wow, This clan was and IS so great, and i'm happy to be part of it.
I'm also truly happy to get to know interesting pilots and people (and robots). Specially the guys under my command (sorry everyone, this "be the leader " is not my thing, but i'm tryng to get better!)

I hope you, the reader, feel the same way as me.

I hope you, the reader, that someday you will join me and save some DK, and send a letter full of lasers and missiles to anyone who stands in our ways of peace, order, Alliance Star Fleet-ness and, well, outcast.

Sorry, again, for my english. i'm really a spanish speaker and, well, i don't know how to writte well, but i think i made myself clear on the Outcast sucks thing (and the SA rocks thing too)

so, anyway....

thanks. To everyone

Long live the SA!
sa_tango01
sa_tango01
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 50
Character RP Name : Nicolás Salvador Cañones
Callsign : SA_TANGO
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Name: Nicolás Salvador Cañones
Callsign: SA_TANGO

http://planetdistopia.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 6:38

Hope to see you soon O Great Beta Wing Leader Razz
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeroth Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 10:47

I'm not assigned to your wing anymore, Tango...but i'd still be honored to fly with you any time.

Same goes for you, Faaby.

See you in space,
Good flying.

-Z
Zeroth
Zeroth
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 423
Character RP Name : Owen Mason
Callsign : SA_ZEROTH
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Owen Mason
Callsign: SA_ZEROTH
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 16:39

Captain Tango, I adhere to the service at the new location as Beta two. I will do my best for this wing and SA Smile .

It looks we created "european" wing, so I hope we can see all often on-line Smile

Forlon, -out

p.s.: Don't worry about your English Tango, is much better as mine. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Mon 2 Aug 2010 - 23:35

its not an european wing but i figured that you were logging in mostly at the same time so its better this way Smile
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Tue 3 Aug 2010 - 5:01

aie aie Vice-Admiral Arrow, roger that!
Good idea indeed Smile
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum