Silver Arrows Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Year General Meeting

+5
Seqan
Faaby
ThisWangsChung
Zeroth
sa_admin
9 posters

Go down

End of Year General Meeting Empty End of Year General Meeting

Post by sa_admin Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 10:51

End of Year General Meeting Sac_3010

SA News Report, End of Year General Meeting, Planet Sprague

Yesterday was held, on Planet Sprague in the Omega-3 System, the annual End of Year reunion of the Silver Arrows. The evening was filled with accomplishements, rewards and humor. We give you the most important audio quotes of the evening starting with Chief Officer of the Silver Arrows, Fleet-Admiral Sam Thomas, greetings :

"First of all, i wish to thank you all who were able to join us tonight. I wish to congratulate each and every one of you tonight and also our pilots on duty as we speak. Because of all of you, the Silver Arrows have spent its most active and exciting year. Because of you, the Silver Arrows made a name amongst the Sirius Community. We had rough times in the recent months but this is behind us for good because tonight, we are here only to celebrate the good moments of the past year and reward our most dedicated and hard working men and women who, day after day, give their life to the Silver Arrows. *applause*

It was a year filled with excitement, enourmous projects, heartbreaking moments at times and also great battles where our courageous pilots gave the best of themselves and the greatest reward for us to celebrate is certainly that, due to our work and sacrifices, the Sirius and Altair Sectors are still safe from the aliens of the Inner Core." *applause*

After his opening speech, Fleet Admiral Thomas gave his place to the Silver Arrows Department of the Staff and Resources Director, Captain Martind Forlon :

"Greetings to everyone. We will open our rewarding ceremony with the exceptionnal promotions i have in bank for tonight.

Let's begin with our discrete but dedicated and talented Lieutenant Petite Mokoto. She is dispensed of her Trials and skipping the Lieutenant-Commander rank to be promoted right away to Commander."
*applause*

"Next is the man that reminds us, almost everyday, that clumsiness and mistakes can be combined with great dedication, loyalty, perseverance and talent. I hereby promote Lieutenant Peter Kirkland, 'Deliverer of the Facepalm of Doom' like we call him" *laughs* "to the rank of Commander with an exceptionnal promotion." *applause*

"The SAC also promotes Ensigns Dino Ivaninic, Balthazar Andersen and Tucker Griffin to the position of Lieutenant. The relative short time they spent with us was filled with great participation in clan and community activities. They deserve it" *applause*

"Great job everyone ! Now I let my colleague, Captain Ryleous Arkane, make a special announcement."

Captain Ryleous Arkane moved to the microphone to report a new technological advancement :

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen in attendance! Tonight marks a momentous occasion and a time to celebrate the hard work of the past year of our dedicated pilots, staff and personnel that is the Silver Arrows !

First off, in the field of xeno-biology we have made great strides in releasing recently de-classified material and intelligence with our first Silver Arrows Laboratories publication, the Xeno-Species and Vessels Recognition Report and Field Manual of which has received a huge positive reaction from across the Sirius houses and even the Coalition government. The manual itself, almost overnight has now become the standard in basic xeno-biology and almost no pilot is without it here in the Sirius sector. We continue to strive to provide intelligence and data to all humanity in dealing with alien threats, therefore we are releasing a new updated version in the coming week of which all announcements regarding that will be made soon.
" *applause*

"Another perspective of the Silver Arrows Labs we have recently made major strides in as well, is in robotics and artificial intelligence. We have a managed to update our beloved droid, OE-254's processing unit with the most superior behavioral sub-routines and tactical programming. He is now capable of the rank of an acting Lieutenant-Commander in our fleet and as our first AI unit to hold such a rank, we give him our congratulations! We at the SAL are proud to have developed and fielded such an advanced android and we are proud to have such a "loyal" robotic pal around! Everyone be sure to give him your congrats and give him a proper 'human' handshake! Haha! *applause*

Also, I want to take a moment to especially acknowledge and notify everyone of my new Assistant Director at the Silver Arrow Laboratories and our newly promoted Commander, Conner O'Neill, callsign 'SEQAN'! *applause* He will be assisting me personally in my current day to day duties at SAL and take over command of operations in my absence from now on, of which I am very grateful for!" *laughs*

"With all this said, thank you all once again and I ask you to keep expecting new and more exciting things from the Silver Arrows Laboratories next year! I now turn over the microphone to Fleet Admiral Sam Thomas!" *applause*

Fleet Admiral Thomas took the microphone after Captain Arkane left the stage to announce last but major promotions of the evening :

"Congratulations to everyone. I wish to add to this long list of promotion two very important nominations. Our oldest veterans, Captains Ryleous Arkane and Martind Forlon have both marked this organization by their involvement and their work. Due to their exceptionnal participation and their contribution to the Silver Arrows, they shall now be called Rear-Admiral Ryleous Akrane and Rear-Admiral Martind Forlon ! Congratulations to them both !" *applause*

Between main course and dessert, Captain Owen Mason jumped on the stage to inform the Arrows of new additions in the Command structure :

"We recently reworked our internal structure at the Silver Arrows Command to make place for new Assistant roles. We though of opening the doors to all Departments to the men and women of our family to give a hand to our Directors who are overloaded with work in their respective office.

We have created 5 new titles, one for each department, that will each have precise duties that each Departement Director will define at their will. We now have Staff Officers (SO) for the Department of Staff and Resources. Their main purpose will be recruitment and evaluations during promotion trials. There are also the Training and Tactical Officers (TO) from the Department of Operations, their duty consisting of training pilots, organizing expeditions and practice missions. We have the new Diplomatic Officers (DO) in the Department of Foreign Affairs whos duties will be to assist Fleet-Admiral Thomas in communications with other factions, negociations for treaties and agreements and dispute settlement. We have new Investigation Officers (IO) who will help the Department of Justice and Investigations to collect evidence, testimonies and assist in rendering decisions on disciplinary cases. Finally, my Department of Commerce and Economics will have the Enonomy Officers (EO) assistants to help with monitoring trade routes and trading as well as assessing constantly the Silver Arrows' financial assets.

We also reopening our Recruitment Office next week now to make sure our family keeps growing."
*applause*

Captain Élodie Vox had the privilege to announce the Honorific Awards.

"This year we saw many great men and women entering our Recruitment Office. They quickly gained the respect of their peers and of the community despite the short time spent here by their involvment in various projects. For these persons, we even created a new Award this year. It is called the Lifetime Award and here are the recipients :

For her exceptionnal talent in making epic soundtracks that inspired our troops before major battles, Commander Petite Mokoto is awarded the Lifetime Award !
" *applause*

"For his brilliant direction of the Crossfire Database project, Rear-Admiral Martind Forlon is awarded the Lifetime Award ! I also wish to give a Lifetime Award mention to the Crossfire Police Department Deputy Chief Officer Michael, for giving us a platform to share the valuable information collected by the Silver Arrows contributors in this project." *applause*

Newly promoted Rear-Admiral Forlon also had few medals to distribute :

"I want to reward Captain Élodie Vox, Commander Petite Mokoto, Lieutenant Dino Ivaninic, Commander Connor O'neil, Fleet Admiral Sam Thomas and also CFPD Deputy Chief Officer Michael with the Humanitarian Service Medal. Their contribution to this CFDB project has a major impact for each of our allies who will use this database and the entire community will benefit greatly from it. Thank you very much !" *applause*

The final speech was adressed by Captain Vox :

"This was an amazing evening we spent all together and a wonderful year. I wish to congratulate everyone that was honored tonight ! The year 3010 has been filled with excitement and adventures. Now it is behind us, we need to look forward and for next year, I have no other wish than seeing a successfull Silver Arrows clan ! Good Evening everyone ! Fly safe." *applause*

Updated sigs + textured pilot patches. PM me for splitted sigs (for SWAT)

End of Year General Meeting Arrow22 End of Year General Meeting Arrow23

End of Year General Meeting Backfi10 End of Year General Meeting Backfi11

End of Year General Meeting Dino11 End of Year General Meeting Dino12

End of Year General Meeting Faaby13 End of Year General Meeting Faaby14

End of Year General Meeting Forlon20 End of Year General Meeting Forlon21

End of Year General Meeting Fraise17 End of Year General Meeting Fraise16

End of Year General Meeting Fud10 End of Year General Meeting Fud11

End of Year General Meeting Inflkt16

End of Year General Meeting Loyal12

End of Year General Meeting Maveri13 End of Year General Meeting Maveri14

End of Year General Meeting Orion24 End of Year General Meeting Orion25

End of Year General Meeting Seqan13 End of Year General Meeting Seqan14

End of Year General Meeting Timmy12 End of Year General Meeting Timmy13

End of Year General Meeting Twc14 End of Year General Meeting Twc15

End of Year General Meeting Valech17 End of Year General Meeting Valech18

End of Year General Meeting Xcort12 End of Year General Meeting Xcort13

End of Year General Meeting Zeroth18 End of Year General Meeting Zeroth19

Last edited by sa_admin on Tue 8 Feb 2011 - 17:17; edited 2 times in total
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW
Assigned Unit: Silver Arrows Command

http://www.silverarrowsclan.com

Back to top Go down

End of Year General Meeting Empty Re: End of Year General Meeting

Post by Zeroth Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 11:52

*applause*

Very Happy

great work, Arrow. it is an honor to both serve, and to call you a friend.
Zeroth
Zeroth
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 423
Character RP Name : Owen Mason
Callsign : SA_ZEROTH
Registration date : 2010-07-03

Character sheet
Name: Owen Mason
Callsign: SA_ZEROTH

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisWangsChung Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 12:27

Amazing work as usual, Arrow.
ThisWangsChung
ThisWangsChung
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 511
Character RP Name : Balthazar Andersen
Callsign : SA_TWC
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Character sheet
Name: Balthazar Andersen
Callsign: SA_TWC
Assigned Unit: -none-

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 12:44

Very nice Admiral!

and congratulations to all!

*applause*
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Female Number of posts : 1627
Character RP Name : Elodie Vox
Callsign : SA_FAABY
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Character sheet
Name: Elodie Vox
Callsign: SA_FAABY
Assigned Unit: Retired

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 12:46

Awesome! Congratz to all who won awards and promotions! Special congratz to that annoying pain in my backside, Maverick for his DO promotion and Lieutenant promotion! You deserve it, mate! biggrin (just kidding about the pain in my backside thing! Love you man! (no homo) What a Face)
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by [gT]Griffin Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 13:03

Thank you, SIR! *SALUTES*

@Seqan I know you know what I'm feeling/thinking
[gT]Griffin
[gT]Griffin

Male Number of posts : 398
Character RP Name : Tucker Griffin
Callsign : Maverick
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Name: Tucker Griffin
Callsign: Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 13:07

I think you missed Fraise's new award on her sig Admiral?

humm about the new sigs, do you think it would be possible
to fade back a little more (or darken) the "unawarded" medals? I find on
some backgrounds it is not really easy to see the differences. Just a
personal opinion though Smile

In any case, great work Smile
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 15:06

Congratulations to all!

Long live Silver Arrows! *raise a glass*

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuffud Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:05

Wow, Thanks Sir! This has been a great Christmas present... I'm alreadyy loving the new sigs, They are amazing. I will hav to look at the gallery to see which one does what, Them being al new and all.

Thank you very much sir. and thanks everyone.

The paper work is already building up on my new desk.... Hurray!.. I feel like I have loads of christmas cards. Very Happy

Congrats to everyone as well for all you great work and achivements.
Fuffud
Fuffud
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 814
Character RP Name : Peter Kirkland
Callsign : SA_FUD
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Character sheet
Name: Peter Kirkland
Callsign: SA_FUD
Assigned Unit: Alpha_Wing

Back to top Go down

Post by [gT]Griffin Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:13

Fud, you should gory route and build a robot to do your paperwork.
[gT]Griffin
[gT]Griffin

Male Number of posts : 398
Character RP Name : Tucker Griffin
Callsign : Maverick
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Character sheet
Name: Tucker Griffin
Callsign: Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Petite_Fraise Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:35

I'm totally sad not being able to participate in this meeting in Omega 3, I did not even know it took place ... I'm reading and translating the best forum I have huge problems to understand the texts ...
Sad
Petite_Fraise
Petite_Fraise
Captain
Captain

Female Number of posts : 236
Character RP Name : Petite Mokoto
Callsign : SA_FRAISE
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Character sheet
Name: Petite Mokoto
Callsign: SA_FRAISE

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexey Bilichenko Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:37

I very much hope that the following year i will bringing more benefits Rolling Eyes
Alexey Bilichenko
Alexey Bilichenko
Ensign
Ensign

Male Number of posts : 73
Character RP Name : Alexey aka SA_-=RUSSIA=-
Callsign : SA_RUSSIA
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Character sheet
Name: Alexey Bilichenko
Callsign: SA_RUSSIA
Assigned Unit: Beta_Four

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Dec 2010 - 18:50

Petite: don't worry. I'm sure that Faaby can help you with this Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faaby Sat 25 Dec 2010 - 4:45

@Fraise:
Je vais te traduire ce qui te concerne Smile

En plus de la médaille "Humanitarian medal" décernée pour ton aide sur la base
de données:

"For her exceptionnal talent in making epic soundtracks that inspired our troops before major battles, Commander Petite Mokoto is awarded the Lifetime Award !" *applause*"

"Pour son talent exceptionel à créer des musiques qui ont inspirées nos troupes avant de grandes batailles, au commandant Petite Mokoto a été décernée la médaille "Lifetime award" * applaudissements* "

Félicitations et joyeux Noël Fraise!
Faaby
Faaby
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Petite_Fraise Sat 25 Dec 2010 - 5:33

Jx Noel à tous aussi ! ne vous inquiétez pas, je suis très contente et très fière d'être commandant et d'avoir une médaille aussi ! seulement je ne sais pas si je mérite autant :p.

Je vous aiment tous ! bisou !

Happy Christmas everyone too! do not worry, I'm very happy and very proud to be captain and get a medal too! I just do not know if I deserve that: P.

I love you all! kiss!
Petite_Fraise
Petite_Fraise
Captain
Captain

Female Number of posts : 236
Character RP Name : Petite Mokoto
Callsign : SA_FRAISE
Registration date : 2010-08-03

Character sheet
Name: Petite Mokoto
Callsign: SA_FRAISE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010 - 13:16

Omg, thanks sir. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seqan Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 0:34

I find it funny how you read the whole thing, Dino, then don't update your signature! Razz
Seqan
Seqan
Captain
Captain

Male Number of posts : 2346
Character RP Name : Connor O'Neill
Callsign : Seqan
Registration date : 2010-07-19

Character sheet
Name: Connor O'Neill
Callsign: Seqan

Back to top Go down

Post by sa_admin Sun 26 Dec 2010 - 10:19

Désolé fraise, j'ai oublié ton "lifetime award" sur ta sig Sad je vais mettre à jour l'image dans le premier post !!

j'ai un score de réussite d'environ 95% quand je refait des signatures. 5% il manque qqch ou j'ai juste oublié de la faire au complet biggrin

oh et en passant, c'était pas une vraie rencontre, c'était dans ma tête (et celle de faaby, orion, forlon et Z qui m'ont aidé avec leurs dialogues)... peut-être l'année prochaine on fera ca avec tlm mais c'était difficile avec les préparation de noël d'organiser ce genre de rencontre cette année.

Joyeux noël !
sa_admin
sa_admin
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Male Number of posts : 3483
Character RP Name : Sam Thomas
Callsign : SA_ARROW
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Character sheet
Name: Sam Thomas
Callsign: SA_ARROW